I chose the wrong material to work with. The black material is a sort of corduray, which fray a lot and make a lot of dirt aswell gives me headache. Also it is thick, hard to sew.
The printed material is much more forgiving. A bit elastane and sort of cotton. The two material combined together makes a reversible.
To make a reversible basically you need to cut double on every pieces. Surely is a time consuming and hard work. But....
And the printed side should be for late evening, in other words : can't wear the blazer during the day!
1. Choose a very simple and easy pattern, to make a reversible.
2. Prepare for the "Time consume".
3. Try on working with cotton material, easy to handle and cut.
4. Plain fabric for one side and printed for the other side.
5. Don't forget to take a pictures of your finish project and share it with us HERE