That is why, I thought wake up at 8am is actually best for me ....
After I set up my daily schedule, I can see how much actually I have a potential free time to do the things I like to do. Let me show you my recent schedule :
- 08.00 : I wake up, straight to the toilet, make coffee and tea, go online (fb, check mails, etc.... when I woke up at 7am, I also did blogging)
- 09.00 : Make bfast and start to wake up my husband.
- 10.00 : from 10am, depends on the day.... I can go out to do food shopping 2 times a week, do aerobic and take a long shower, simply go to the beach til lunch time, sewing, spanish lesson (online on the internet) or do general cleaning in the house (once a week)... I set up the complete schedule already, on which day I supposed to do this or that.
- 13.00-14.00 : this is lunch time, complete with coffee afterward.
- 15.00 : I practically free, usually I do some sewing.... but if I can't help feeling sleepy then I'll have an hour nap (an hour! with alarm set on)
- 17.00 : time for afternoon snack, either fruits mix, bread & butter or pancake.
- 19.30 : start to think about dinner, what to prepare etc
- 20.30 : dinner
- 21.00 onward : I completely free
- 23.00 : off to bed after I wash the dishes etc
Now is 2pm, we lunched already.... I'm going to make coffee and do sewing after that. I hope I won't need any napping ^^
Have a nice afternoon everyone ...